Farmer Frank
Search…
πŸ“Š
Token distribution
Farmer Frank will have a total supply of 10,000 $FRANK. No future $FRANK will ever be minted.
  • 20% of tokens will be airdropped to fNFT Bond (JOE) holders.
  • 20% of tokens will be linearly vested to Team and investors.
    • Vested over 12 months.
  • 30% will be rewarded to Farmer Frank Farms LPs.
    • Vested over 12 months.
  • 30% will be linearly rewarded to liquidity providers for JOE-FRANK pair.
    • Vested over 18 months.
All 10,000 $FRANK tokens will be minted at launch and kept in a special vault. 20% will be immediately distributed to bond holders (airdrop) and the remaining 80% will be vested linearly over a period of 12/18 months. Keeping the tokens inside this vault and distributing them through time, instead of progressively minting them, ensures that $FRANK tokens maintains a fixed share of ownership over the revenue. Progressively minting them would lead to initial tokens earning much more rewards than they are supposed to, as the revenue would be divided over less tokens. The rewards generated by $FRANK tokens kept in the vault will be continuously compounded to the Farmer Frank treasury.

Airdrop

2,000 $FRANK tokens will be airdropped to bond holders. Unweighted shares are going to be used to divide the airdrop between users. This means that earlier bond holders will be receiving more $FRANK tokens compared to later joiners.
We will be releasing more information on the $FRANK airdrop to bond holders very soon!
Copy link